Polyester Strapping – 1/2″ x .025″
- Polyester strapping is used when regular plastic strapping isn’t strong enough.
- Polyester strapping will withstand higher tensioning than other plastic strapping – up to 25% higher, with equivalent break strengths.
- It will retain tension on rigid loads better than other non-metallic strapping.
- Polyester strapping is virtually unaffected by weather or ultraviolet rays.
- It is significantly lower in cost than steel strapping, a lot safer to use, and easier to dispose of, too.
- Use with Polyester Strapping tensioners.
- Type: Smooth
- Strap Width: 1/2″
- Thickness: 0.025″
- Break Strength: 750 lbs.
- 1 coil/case
* All images displayed are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product