Miller® Black Rhino™ CFL-4-Z7/9FT Self-Retracting Lifeline – Snap Hook, Carabiner, 9-Foot
The Miller Black Rhino Self-Retracting Lifelines are designed with stainless steel wire rope to endure the daily rigors of harsh environments.
Suggested for concrete construction, welding, steel erection, food processing and warehouse applications.
- 9 foot stainless steel wire rope
- Lightweight 4.3 lbs.
- Repairable; no annual factory re-certification required – lowering cost of ownership
- Quick-activating, high-strength stainless steel braking system – arrests free fall, providing a quick, safe rescue
- Variety of integral anchorage connectors available – provides flexibility of use in a variety of applications
- Weight Capacity of 310 lbs. Rated to 400 lbs. capacity when using a SofStop shock absorber
- Certified to CSA standard Z259.2.2-98, Type 1 SRL. OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502(d), ANSI Z359-2007
- Lifeline Length: 9 foot
- # of SRLs: 1
- Lifeline Material: Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Swivel
- Unit Connector: Steel Carabiner
- Lifeline Connector: Locking Steel Swivel Snap Hook with Load Indicator
- CSA Certification: Type 1
* All images displayed are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product