Steinel® Professional 2-Speed Heat Gun – 1300 Watt
Drying plaster work, heat shrinking tubes and sleeves onto cables, thawing frozen water or stripping paint – the HL 1620 S makes light work of any job, with its weight of just 1.65 pounds.
Adjustable in two stages of heat and airflow, the HL 1620 S comes with an optimized weight balance for fatigue free working as well as integrated thermal cut-out.
- RoHS Compliant
- UL/cUL Listed double insulated heat gun
- Voltage: 120 VAC / 60Hz
- Output: 1300 watts
- Amps: 10.8
- Temperature: 575 / 950°F (300 / 500°C)
- Airflow Rate: 8 / 13 cfm
- Stages: 2
- Power Cord: industrial grade rubber – 6 foot
- Motor: Brush
- Heating Element: Micanite
- Dimensions: 9.92″ L x 3.37″ W x 7.87″ H
- Nozzle Diameter: 1.34″
- Weight: 1.65 lbs.
* All images displayed are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product