Signode® TTX Semi-Automatic Plastic Strapping Machine
Economical, Open Cabinet, Bottom Seal Model
- This semi-automatic machine is on wheels so it may be moved quickly from one task to another.
- The TTX machine uses a simplified strapping head. Feed, retract and tension are all cam operated.
- Features a welded steel frame. Stainless steel top plate with package guide to assure straight straps.
- PC Board controlled, 110VAC motor, electric solenoids, and sensor controlled heater blade.
- Signode® semi-automatic strapping machines can handle strap lengths of up to 6.5 km. This allows for continuous operation of your packaging process.
- Latest technology in equipment combined with highest quality standards [EN-ISO 9001] and half a century of experience will grant you maximum availability and security.
- Accommodates strapping widths of 1/4″, 3/8″ or 1/2″ plastic strapping on 8″ x 8″ or 9″ x 8″ ID core. (Specify when ordering).
- Power Supply: 120 Volts, Single Phase
- Strap Tension: 10-99 lbs.
- Package Sizes: 3-1/2″ W x 2″ H (Minimum)
- Machine Dimensions: 34″ L x 22″ W x 30-1/4″ H
- Machine Weight: 185 lbs.
* All images displayed are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product