Desiccant Kraft Pouch – 4.50″ x 4.50″ x 0.50″
- Desiccants protect shipments from moisture and corrosion.
- More economical than silica gel.
- Activated clay desiccants control humidity and eliminate risk of mildew and rust damage in sealed containers.
- Designed to have a high affinity for water and is hence used as a drying agent.
- Every electronic component in a box is accompanied by a packet of desiccant.
- The non-corrosive clay-based desiccant is a natural product and is actually better than its silica-based counterpart, as per Englehard Corporation.
- 5 gallon pail (approx 20 lbs.)
- 150 pouches/pail
* All images displayed are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product