Holliston’s Inc. takes the privacy of its customers very seriously. Information collected through the Holliston’s website and their employees are kept in the strictest of confidence. Personal and/or business information provided by users (16 years of age or older) may be used for promotional purposes only by Holliston’s Inc. and its subsidiaries. We do not and will not rent, sell or otherwise distribute your information entered online to any third parties.
How We Collect Your Information
Generally, if you browse this website, you may do so anonymously without giving any personal information. Should you wish to place a quotation or an order, Holliston’s may ask for specific individual and/or business information, i.e., your name, company name, e-mail address, delivery address, billing address, credit cardholder name, card number and expiration date (for orders only), etc. so that they can properly fulfill your order, ship your order, confirm your order and/or notify you of your order status.
Fulfill Products, Services, and Transactions:
We collect your contact information like email, phone numbers, addresses and postal codes for other businesses or commercial purposes like order fulfillment, communication with you, enhancement of business functions, and for compliance, security, and legal purposes. We may process your personal information to provide you with the products and services like:
- Deliver products and services, fulfill your orders and transactions and manage returns and exchanges.
- Keep a record and track the orders, purchases, payments, warranties and returns.
Communication with Customer:
We may use your information to communicate and outreach to you, like:
- Respond to your requests and inquiries on orders and price quotes.
- Communicate with customers through multiple channels of transaction confirmation, reminders, newsletters and other promotional messages.
- Product reviews and surveys.
Improve Products, Operations and Services:
We may use the collected information to enhance our products, services and operations:
- Develop analytics, improve products, conduct market research and survey on website and application.
- Customize online experiences including ads and promotions.
Comply with Legal and Compliance:
We may use your information for legal, compliance, fraud prevention, and security purposes. Like:
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies and terms.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to regulatory inquiries.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible.
How We Share Information
Holliston’s Inc. reserves the right to disclose user information however obtained, should they have reason to believe that disclosing said information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against an individual or company who may be causing injury to, or interference with, Holliston’s rights or property, whether done so intentionally or unintentionally. In the matter of a subpoena for legal purposes or for response to an emergency, user information will be disclosed.
Partners and Service Providers:
We may disclose your personal information to companies that provide multiple services like shipping services, warranty, order processing and fulfillment, information technology, marketing, customer service, data analytics, research and enhancement, fraud prevention, legal, compliance and risk management. These companies may need your information to perform their services.
Legal, Enforcement, Security and Investigation:
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements:
Holliston’s Inc. may disclose Your Personal Data if they find it necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets:
If all or any portion of our business is acquired, your personal information related to the business may be transferred to the purchaser in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation. However, Holliston’s Inc. will require that your personal information be used only in accordance with this Privacy Statement by the purchaser and its affiliates.
Hollistons.com may or may not contain links to third-party websites. Holliston’s Inc. assumes no responsibility whatsoever for, but is not limited to, the content, privacy, terms and conditions, of any linked site or any link on a linked site, etc.
How to Contact Us?
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: 1.888.333.1929
Holliston’s Inc. accepts no liability whatsoever for the disclosure of any information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized act of others. Should you wish to opt out of any email promotions, simply use the Unsubscribe link on any email. However, we will continue to send you non-promotional correspondence.